"Tu Tran" with the full name is "Trần Thanh Tú" was born in on July 20, 1983. He comes from a young developing country that was called "Viet Nam".
With "Technologies should serve for business purpose." in mind, He knows how to balance between Business POV (Point of View), Technical POV and POV of developer when giving decision related to project.
- With Business POV, we usually want to create product quick as possible with the cheap price. this sometimes frustrated the development team and low quality product.
- With Technical POV, We usually want to use the latest technologies, this will increase the development cost for product and reduce percentage of success of project as the team struggled with a lot of unpredictable issues.
- With POV of developer: We just try to make the product workable and not much care about how your client will use that product.
Connect those POV, we can create a great product that satisfy your client business in considerable budget and high quality. They product can also add more value to your customer business, thus increasing loyalty of customer.
As the vision for next few years, a lot of companies want to migration their current window application to web application as many benefit of web application over window application (we can search on the internet easily).
I created a plenty of articles instruct how to build the enterprise application in web. Those were recognized as valuable on CodeProject (techcoaching)
This is a series of articles related how to build an enterprise application from scratch, includes the following:
- Overview: http://www.tranthanhtu.vn/post/2016/12/22/overview
- Add new Role (sample code to understand how to implement new feature): http://www.tranthanhtu.vn/post/2016/12/22/add-new-role
- Project structure: http://www.tranthanhtu.vn/post/2016/12/23/tinyerp-project-structure
- Multi-languages (i18n): http://www.tranthanhtu.vn/post/2016/12/23/tinyerp-multi-languages-i18n
- DI & IoC: http://www.tranthanhtu.vn/post/2016/12/23/tinyerp-di-and-ioc-why-and-why-not
- Using RESTful & WebApi: http://www.tranthanhtu.vn/post/2016/12/23/tinyerp-restful-and-webapi
- Manage Your Application Life-cycle: http://www.tranthanhtu.vn/post/2016/12/23/tinyerp-manage-application-lifecycle
- Build and Deploy (this is for previous version of TinyERP): http://www.tranthanhtu.vn/post/2016/12/23/tinyerp-build-and-deploy-application
- Announcement for new version of TinyERP: http://www.tranthanhtu.vn/post/2017/04/13/tinyerp-new-version-with-angular-2
- CQRS: Avoiding performance issues in enterprise application, such as: ERP, Inventory, CRM, ...: http://www.tranthanhtu.vn/post/2017/05/04/tinyerp-angular-for-enterprise-application-using-cqrs
New articles on this topic will be published on my blog or your can read from Code Project site at https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/techcoaching#Article or https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/techcoaching#TechnicalBlog
The source code of this topic, you can download it from https://github.com/techcoaching/TinyERP(develop branch please).
For the list of current issues or future features, please visit https://github.com/techcoaching/TinyERP/issues
For the latest list of articles in this topic, Please visit http://www.tranthanhtu.vn/category/TinyERP
This topic helps new developer understand about RESTful web-service and how to implement in WebApi, include the following articles:
- Overview about REST: http://www.tranthanhtu.vn/post/2016/12/24/webapi-overview
- Use REST in WebApi: http://www.tranthanhtu.vn/post/2017/01/25/rest-in-webapi
- REST in Advance: http://www.tranthanhtu.vn/post/2017/03/01/rest-in-advance2
You can download the sample code for this topic at https://github.com/techcoaching/webapi
For the latest list of articles in this topic, Please visit: http://www.tranthanhtu.vn/category/REST
- This topic helps developer getting familiar with new version of Angular (Angular 2 with Typescript) from the basic to more advance, includes the following:
- Overview: http://www.tranthanhtu.vn/post/2016/12/23/angular2-overview
- Binding in Angular: http://www.tranthanhtu.vn/post/2017/01/03/angular2-binding
- Using isolated component: http://www.tranthanhtu.vn/post/2017/01/03/angular2-component
- Routing for navigation between page in SPA: http://www.tranthanhtu.vn/post/2017/01/05/angular2-routing
- Create and use re-usable control (P1): http://www.tranthanhtu.vn/post/2017/01/27/angular2-directives
- Create and use re-usable control (P2): http://www.tranthanhtu.vn/post/2017/02/01/angular2-directives-part-2
- For complete demo using Angular: http://www.tranthanhtu.vn/category/TinyERP
You can download the sample code for this topic at https://github.com/techcoaching/angular-getting-started
This is the basic config that you can use for practicing while reading the articles above.
There may be newly updated article were not here. For the latest list of articles in this topic, Please visit: http://www.tranthanhtu.vn/category/Angular2
This topic was introduce you how to use GIT in correct way for your team. Using branching model in correct way will help improving co-operation between team members and speed up development as we can cut down the number of issues related to repository (GIT, SVN, ...) in your team and how to adapt your repository with application life-cycle events(start new task, release, fix a bug, ...).
For more information about this, please visit http://www.tranthanhtu.vn/post/2017/01/11/git-branching-model
Currently, you can contact him by: